Sunday, July 5, 2009

Photo Assignment #2

Our second photography assignment was to take a picture straight on and then take pictures of the same thing at different angles to try to find the best angle. I decided to take pictures of the yucca plant in my front yard. One, it is stationary, and two, my friend wanted me to send pictures when it bloomed because she was curious as to what color it was. I also took a couple of pictures of my pansies. And, Sammy actually sat still long enough for me to get a couple of shots of him looking out the window. Luckily for me, he loves to look out the window!

Straight shot in auto mode

View from the side, in "plant" mode

Extreme close-up, vertical, "plant" mode

Looking up from the ground

Straight shot, auto mode, shot standing up

Straight shot, "plant" mode, taken from ground level


My vicious watch dog

We were also supposed to continue "playing" with the various program modes, so that of course meant more portrait mode shots of my boys.

I love how Charlie crosses his paws.

Once again, Sammy feels I have taken enough pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment