Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Before and After

Last night was my final photography class. After a review of aperture, ISO and shutter speed, we spent the rest of the night playing with the editing software. Mostly, I was just playing around since I didn't have any photos on the card that I really felt needed to be changed. After my visit to the Academy and Officer's Row, I cleared the memory card. So, Sunday and Monday afternoon, I took a bunch of random pictures so I would have some for class.

I learned that you can save pictures from the software back to the camera's memory card-something I never would have even thought to try. Here are the original shots and the edited versions. I like the changes to Sammy and the tomatoes (the instructor thought this was a great shot once edited); the pictures of the plant and Charlie were just me having fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment