Sunday, January 11, 2015

Photography Challenges

When I set my goals for this year, it became apparent that I photography is going to be a strong focus.  I upgraded my camera last summer to a Nikon D5100 and since I bought it, I should probably use it.  In "talking" to friends on Facebook, I now find myself a member of five 2015 photography challenge groups!  As I post my photographs for each challenge on Facebook, I will be posting them here as well.  Four of the challenges are weekly; one is daily.  I will be using my Nikon for the weekly challenges and my cell phone (currently T-mobile MyTouch for the daily challenge.

The challenges for which I will be posting weekly are:

2015 365 Photography, which has themes or you can do your own thing.

52 days of Creative Exposure:  no themes, just post what moves you once a week.

CameraShy, which has themes.

Photo Challenge.org, which also has themes.

365 Photo More, which is the daily photo with no themes.

I'm excited to see how I do with fitting all these challenges into my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment